Infinity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Greatest of all time

3 posters

Vengeance Clan

FreshNate

Vengeance Clan Empty Vengeance Clan

Post by FreshNate Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:01 am

K so im sure everyone is aware that the Viets are making a sneak to the top. So i evaluated the situation, and i thought that its time we adapted and focused on our clan growth. Since the clan limit has been changed, we have decided to make a sorta sister ally clan named Vengeance.

Goals of Vengeance:

-Filter out potential Infinity new recruits
    -Create another potential strong force
    -Help build up strong members
    -Create a more competitive environment
    -Create a better future for mPT
    -Make a more active clan community

So far iv probably made a clan of about 15 members, mainly consisting of American players lvls between 75 - 105. My main aim is to recruit friendly english speaking players, and motivate them to get stronger. Create a platform to find potential Infinity members.

Requirements:
    -Speak English
    -Any lvl (1 - 12x)
    -Friendly
    -Active
    -Competitive

Im gonna try run it as efficiently as possible, help nubs get items, promote BC, PvP, and SOD. So i think everyone in Infinity should adapt the mentality that we must help our ally clan in every way.

Its a big concept that might need some time and effort to make it work. But in the end i think it will benefit us as a clan significantly. I mean we really need to adapt, Viets are kinda doing the same, switching between fifis and VietClan. At the end of the day when it comes to BC they are there for each other.

What you guys think?
    undftd
    Admin

Vengeance Clan Empty Re: Vengeance Clan

Post by undftd Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:09 pm

this is a great idea
    i will help as much as i can as well
    BLiiND
    BLiiND
    Admin

Post by BLiiND Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:41 am

i like this . . ill be in vengeance to help and infi to get n BC
    FreshNate

Post by FreshNate Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:08 am

Just an update.

Vengeance has merged with ex-Inf members Benzoni, Annie, Ille, and a few others i think.

Whats happened will happen now is Benzoni will help run the clan, he is given vice position to lead clan. We do have a mule as leader, so that Ray and I can log in to clan people or whichever. For now if any1 wanna join their second chars into Veng let us know.

I think we should all pitch in a bitm, if u got newb items give them to the Veng nubs, if you are hunting boss encourage Veng members to go hunt boss (Example kelv or val, and then help em).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content